Saturday 24 September 2011

EDINBURGH QUILT SHOW 2011 (sept)

Today I went to the big quilt show at the Royal Highland Showground in Edinburgh.  It is held twice a year - February and September.

Needless to say I had a great time and came home with an empty purse and a bulging bag!!!!
I will shut up now and show you some of the quilts that were on display.
                                          Loved all the colours in this one.



This was a stunning quilt, beautifully pieced and quilted by hand.


Close up of previous quilt.
             That is  the end of part 1 - blogger won't let me upload any more photos in this post so I will do a part 2  .                                                                                                                                                        

2 comments:

Jan Maree said...

great quilts - thanks for sharing both posts. very inspiring

Ivory Spring said...

Oh, what inspiration! I swooned. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...