Monday 2 May 2011

Quilts for Japan - finished!

Hello

I love Mondays because it is quilt group day. Yesterday we hung out and photographed all the quilts we have made for Japan. We made 7 in total which is great because we are only a samll group - 7- 9 of us!

Rena and Kathleen in this photo.

Irene quilted this one with fantastic swirly leaves.






These quilts were a real group effort - everybody was doing something - piecing, pressing, quilting,binding.
To think our group has been meeting for just over a year and that most of the ladies were beginner quilters - I think they have done an outstanding job! Well done everyone!

1 comment:

Paul said...

Those ALL look very nice. Good cause too.

I don't know about you, but I get so much more satisfaction when I send out a charity quilt...

Take Care,
Paul

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...