Sunday 5 October 2014

Commissioned Cushions

Hi
Well this week I got the commissioned cushions finished and am very happy with how they turned out.  I'm not sure which is my favourite.


This one measures 18" excluding the edging.



This was the smaller of the two - 12".  Not that much room for fancy quilting but I did my best.




 I free motion quilted these cushions on the table top as they are small projects.








Next up for me is some frame quilting. Here's a sneak peek of my progress so far:  Hoping to get more done this week.


Thanks for visiting today.
Happy sewing
Rhianon.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rhianon your work is stunning. I love what you are doing. Marthie

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

I could look at your work all day!! love the quilting you did.

Lynette said...

Oooo - I really love your motifs in the pinwheel area. such a nice effect with the feathers and narrow piano bars. And the cushions are beautiful.

Susan said...

Lovely, just lovely! I never tire of looking at your artistry

tuassan said...

Che ricami stupendi!!

Pieced Brain Quilt Designs said...

Gorgeous cushions! And that quilt... can't wait to see it when the quilting is done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...