Friday 9 November 2012

Machine Quilting and another Table Runner


I've had a fairly good week as far as finishes go.  I got my feathers piece finished and bound...


I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out and it is now hanging in my workroom.

Just thought I'd indulge you in a few close ups....
.... I hope you don't mind :)
and finally!

I also managed to get another table runner finished.


This time in pretty lilac and creams...

.... with lemon flowers.


This one measures 27" x 18"


I nearly have a quilt finished but it's been a nightmare.  I'll tell you all about that next time.

Linking up with Sarah's blog for Can I get a Whoop Whoop? and M R's blog Quilt Matters for TGIFF.

Enjoy your weekend.
Rhianon.

11 comments:

Cathy Tomm said...

Great quilting. The table runner is sweet.

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Mind!!!!!! I could look at your quilting all day long. I just wish you weren't so far away!!!!!!!!!!! I would be bugging you to teach me. I adore your quilting and your runner is stunning; as is the feather wall hanging....I only wish I could do somewhere near that work.

Lynette said...

Very, VERY nice!!! I love how your feather study turned out, and your 3D flowers are always wonderful.

Queenie Believe said...

Wow your feather quilt is amazing! The trapunto work really catches the light beautifully and the different metalic threads are a perfect touch.
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

M-R Charbonneau said...

Wow, your quilting is always so inspirational, Rhianon, and these two pieces are no exceptions. Stunning!

Diane-crewe said...

wow!! this is soooo beautiful xx

Art by Rhoda Forbes said...

The table runner is fabulous, great design.

Anonymous said...

That is really pretty, well done.

Jennifer Scantlebury Vienneau said...

I absolutely love the twist you have added to your feathers! Beautiful work!

Marsha Cooper said...

I have no idea how you get the quilting textured like that! I'm sure one day I might learn.
I love looking through both finishes and works in progress.

Jan in California said...

Absolutely stunning.
I am going to try something similar
Jan in California

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...