I have read that some people don't like awards - well I'm honoured that somebody thought me worthy and it is a fantastic way to encourage new bloggers.
Now I have to pick 5 blogs that I enjoy ( more difficult than I thought)
I'm going to start with 2 new blogs I have discovered.
1. Carolyn's Quilts Carolyn is a new blogger and I think she has a lot to share with us. I'm looking forward to being a regular follower of her blog.
2. Tizart Blog by Liz, from New Zealand - a talented quilter!
3. Happy Days Quilting This is a very good blog that I have been following for quite a while. Patricia is a
very talented quilter and her applique is fantastic.
4. Borderline Quilter Kay is a longarm quilter and last year won awards for her work at the Scottish Quilt Championships. Love her work.
5. Cherry Red Quilter. This is Jan Maree's blog. An Australian quilter. Alaways enjoy my visits to her place.
*Thank your award presenter on your blog
*Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award
*Copy and paste the award to your blog
*Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have fewer than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized
*Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog