Sunday 12 February 2012

Liebster Award !

Wow ! I won an award for my blog !!!   A Liebster Award.  A huge thank you to Lynn from What a Hoot for nominating me.



I have read that some people don't like awards - well I'm honoured that somebody thought me worthy and it is a fantastic way to encourage new bloggers.

Now I have to pick 5 blogs that I enjoy ( more difficult than I thought)

I'm going to start with 2 new blogs I have discovered.

1.  Carolyn's Quilts    Carolyn is a new blogger and I think she has a lot to share with us.  I'm looking  forward to being a regular follower of her blog.

2.  Tizart      Blog by Liz, from New Zealand - a talented quilter!

3.  Happy Days Quilting   This is a very good blog that I have been following for quite a while.  Patricia is a
very talented quilter and her applique is fantastic.

4.  Borderline Quilter  Kay is a longarm quilter and last year won awards for her work at the Scottish Quilt Championships. Love her work.

5.  Cherry Red Quilter.   This is Jan Maree's blog.  An Australian quilter.  Alaways enjoy my visits to her place.


Liebster Conventions:
*Thank your award presenter on your blog 
*Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award
*Copy and paste the award to your blog
*Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have fewer than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized
*Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog

4 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

had a look at the blogs you nominated ...thanks for the links xx

happydaysquilting said...

Congratulations Rhianon, you deserve the award, your blog is always so inspiring, you have made some really special quilts/wall hangings and embroideries.
Thank you very much for picking my blog for the award too! :)

Jan Maree said...

Congratulations on your award and thanks for passing it on to me. That is a lovely compliment.

Mary-Frances said...

Congratulations on your award - well deserved!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...