Saturday 8 August 2015

Me and my Q'nique

A couple of weeks ago my husband surprised me with an extra special gift - the Q'nique 14+

Here I am looking like the cat that got the cream!

I had a couple of practice runs, getting the tension right and just getting a feel for the machine.
Then it was time to quilt something that looked like a quilt.

I pieced this Union star quilt a few years back before I even owned a 1/4" foot and as a consequence there are a few points missing but it is good enough to practice on.

Isn't she a lovely looking machine ?
I will be doing a review of the machine in a future post as I have had many people asking me about it.
So far I love it!!
On with the quilting now......enjoy the photos.














I will be keeping my Janome 1600P for piecing and free motion quilting smaller pieces on the table top.
It's still a great workhorse of a machine that has served me well.
Have a great weekend whatever you are up to and thanks for visiting today.
Rhianon :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Поздравляю! Отличная машина.

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

congrats!!!! you amazed me before....can't imagine it getting better!!! Happy for you.

Susan said...

What an awesome hubby you have! Enjoy that new machine!

QuiltMusings said...

What a fantastic hubby to give such a gift! And what fun to get to quilt with such a great machine. I had a chance to play jut a little bit with a mid-arm when visiting a quilt shop over the summer and realized I would have a lot of learning to do before I could use it well. Your quilting is already wonderful!

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...

What a great suprise!! Have fun!

Elizabeth V Kelbaugh said...

Super quilting! Love all the different motifs.

Martha said...

Your quilting is beautiful and I am SO HAPPY you have your longarm!!!! What an awesome surprise!!!

Michele said...

Ye3ah for you. I'm sure you will get quilts done faster now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...