Thursday 11 December 2014

Grand Illusion Part 2

 This is part 2 of Bonnie hunter's mystery quilt Grand Illusion.
Not as complicated as it at first looked plus Bonnie gave us three different methods of achieving these blocks.

I chose method no 3 because it was the easiest and I liked the idea of having all those bonus half square triangle units.

My colours look quite dark but are a bit more vibrant than they look in the photos.  Hate this dull winter weather.

My blocks all done and arranged into a rather nice block.


These would make a great quilt - may have to revisit that idea sometime.



Please click here to head over to the Mystery link up and check out all the Grand Illusion quilts being made.
I'm all ready for Part 3 tomorrow.  
I'll leave you with another Bonnie quilt I've been working on.  It is a small rainbow version of Blue Ridge Beauty for our 6 month old pup, Luna.


See you all next time for part 3 of Grand Illusion.
Rhianon. 

1 comment:

sunporchquilts said...

Lucky puppy to have such a nice quilt!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...