Saturday 13 April 2013

Children's Bed Runners.

Hello there,
This week I finished these two bed runners.


They are for twin 6 year old boys.  Duncan likes dinosaurs and Lachlan likes tractors and diggers, hence the feature fabric.

I used my favourite method for applique - bondaweb and kept the design pretty simple.
I didn't want to cut the feature fabric so small that the design was lost.


The quilting was kept simple too.



I enjoyed making these but now its onto something much bigger.
See you all next time.
Rhianon.

3 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Great work Rhianon....I really like the color too.

Sandra Kaye said...

Super cute idea:):)

Unknown said...

Your blog is so much informative..Thanks.Top quality furniture company

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...