Tuesday 28 June 2016

Nessie's Grandmother's Fan Quilt

I recently finished quilting this lovely customer quilt.
  It was made by a lovely lady called Nessie who is 87 years young.  Made up of Grandmother's fan blocks it was a lot of fun to quilt!









Quilted freehand on my Q'nique, I used 3 different colours of thread, all Filtec Glide.






                                                                   Back view


Next time I'll show you my newest commission.  Thanks for visiting my blog today :)
Rhianon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing as usual.. love the way you change up the sewing design, but it isn't too intense... just the right amount!

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Rhianon...yiu do amazing quilting!!!!! This is gorgeous....do you ever try ruler work with your machine?

Michele said...

That is so pretty. Nicely done.

Raewyn said...

This is beautiful - before and AFTER your quilting! You compliment the quilt really well :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...