Friday 23 August 2013

Hummingbird #2


Hello quilty friends.

Last week I got quite a bit of hand embroidery done on the hummingbirds wall hanging and bird #2 is now finished. Here is how it's looking now:


                                              This one has more blues and purples .








                                           I also added a little detail to the flower.



I now only have the third bird to embroider.  I've finished all the flowers so hopefully next weekend I can start to quilt this.  Can't wait.
Before I go, I'd like to thank everyone who left me a comment on my last post.   Life has been so hectic around here ( kids going back to school, work and orthodontic appointments) that I did not get a chance to reply to you all.  Sorry about that - I always appreciate your comments.
I'll be back soon with some free motion quilting to show you.
Have a good weekend!
Rhianon.

7 comments:

Larissa said...

W.O.W.!!!!! A stunning masterpiece Rhianon!!! Wishing I had even half your creative brain atm!!! It's GORGEOUS!!! I can't wait to see it in all it's finished glory!!! xx

ipatchandquilt said...

This is so pretty! I wish I was as good at embroidery as you! Fantastic!!!
Esther
esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com
Ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

Joanne said...

I love all your work Rhianon. You just keep getting better and better.

Martha said...

Rhianon, your work is absolutley stunning!!! WOWZA!!! I agree with Larissa, it is already a masterpiece and then with your quilting, amazing!

Corina said...

wow amazing, you really made this wonderful bird come alive!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Just stunning!

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

You are one talented lady...I wish I had a quarter of your ability. just gorgeous!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...