Tuesday 4 June 2013

Hearts Baby Quilt



I was commissioned to make this small quilt for a baby.  It is designed as a pram or stoller cover.



                                                   
                                                               Appliqued hearts.


                                                    Detail of free motion quilting.


If you'd like to make one of these, I have done a tutorial and you can find it here



I hope you enjoy it.
Off to sew now.........

Rhianon.

5 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Oh Rhianon...this little quilt is adorable! I just love the soft color and of course; your quilting

Quilter said...

That is so sweet and beautiful. It proves you don't need a complicated pattern for a great quilt.

Sue Jennings said...

Beautiful! The gorgeous quilting combined with the lovely fabrics really makes the quilt adorable,

Lynette said...

It's so sweet! And thank you for the tutorial for it. I was just mulling over the need for an upcoming baby quilt that I want to be nice but not too crazy to put together. This would fit the ticket very nicely. :)

Ivory Spring said...

What a sweet quilt!

Thanks for stopping by to visit, and I do appreciate your kind words on my Garden Mist quilt.

Hugs to you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...